Botanical inspired jewelry, showcasing earth’s beauty in wearable art.
Just a dog mom that enjoys creating beautiful art with flowers and especially enjoys resin because of the versatility thereof. The options are never ending! Happily living in Cape Town with my 3 mini schnauzers.
Facts About Resin
* Natural resin mostly comes from trees.
* It take 12+ hours for resin to cure to the point where the resin can be handled. It will fully cure in several days, depending on different resins.
* Resin may change color over time, turning a yellowish color.
* The resins available in SA are UV stable but not heat resistant, it is best to store your resin pieces in dark places.
* Real flowers and leaves are used in our process, causing imperfections, because all off them have their own marks and tears.
* The imperfection make each piece unique.
* Flowers and leaves needs to be dried first before being used.
* If you want a custom order, feel free to Contact Us. Lead time for custom orders are about a week.
* Color on photos can slightly differ from the real colors.